They say the first impression is the last, for a reason.
What is the first impression of the development agency on you — as in, what does their website look like, as they would want to represent themselves in the best way possible only.
Therefore, you’ll get a basic idea about how good their work is.
So after you’ve seen their website, ask yourself the following questions:
- What does the design look like?
- Did they pay much attention to clarify the intended information?
- Is the content of the website written clearly?
- Does the website feel premium and genuine?
- If you owned their website, would you be proud of it?
All these questions are really important for you to ask yourself as they would help you determine if your taste matches the kind of work. Moreover, it will help you determine what kind of look and feel you are looking for in your platform.